Angela Kane Memorial Benefit Horse Show - June 6, 2021
Angela was a lover of all animals and had a special bond with horses both as a rider and then later in life as an Equine Massage Therapist. She was a friend to everyone that knew her and her smile was infectious. In May of 2019 Angela was diagnosed with cancer. She, along with her family and friends, fought with unparalleled courage and strength until her passing April 19, 2021.
100% of funds raised at our Memorial Benefit Horse Show will be donated to the 529 fund setup for Angela's daughters. Thank you for your support!
1. Lead Line Equitation
2. Lead Line Equitation Ch*
3. Lead Line Suitability
4. Walk Trot Equitation
5. Walk Trot Equitation Ch*
6. Walk Trot Pleasure
7. Open Walk Trot Canter Equitation
8. Open Walk Trot Canter Equitation Ch*
9. Open Walk Trot Canter Pleasure
10. Hunter Type Pet Pony WTC
11. Hunter Type Pet Pony WTC Ch*
12. Hunter Type Pet Pony Poles Trot or Canter
13. Warmup Unjudged Cross Rails
14. Cross Rails Hunter Over Fences A
15. Cross Rails Hunter Over Fences B Ch*
16. Cross Rails Hunter Under Saddle W/T
17. Warmup Unjudged 2’
18. 2’ Hunter Over Fences A
19. 2’ Hunter Over Fences B Ch*
20. 2’ Hunter Under Saddle W/T/C
21. Warmup Unjudged 2’6
22. 2’6 Hunter Over Fences A
23. 2’6 Hunter Over Fences B Ch*
24. 2’6 Hunter Under Saddle W/T/C
• Ribbons through 8th place.
• Championship Classes built into the Division!
• The Rider that accumulates the most points during the day from all of the divisions they enter and with each the horses or ponies they compete will be awarded "The Easy Bolo Moon High Point Trophy" in honor of Angela's first horse.
Sponsorships, Donations, and Raffle:
If you would like to make an additional contribution, we have several options. 100% of funds raised will be donated to the 529 fund setup for Angela's daughters.
Sponsor a division
• Each of the 7 Divisions are available to be sponsored for $100.00.
• All sponsorships will go directly to the 529 Fund setup for Angela's daughters.
• You or your business will be recognized for your generosity throughout the day at the show!
Add a donation on your horse show entry form.
Donate to or participate in our raffle: We are accepting raffle donations (both horse and non horse related) in conjunction with the horse show!
Contact June Gillis-Ahern: (617) 688-5059 or VictoryStables@verizon.net
* Pre-Paid, Paid in Full, Pre-Entries only! *
Closing Date: Tuesday, June 1, 2021
• Divisions $75.00 each
• Unjudged Warm-up Classes $15.00 each
• Download the Angela Kane Memorial Benefit Horse Show Prize List
• Download the Angela Kane Memorial Benefit Horse Show Entry Form and Victory Stables, Inc. Liability Waiver
Download Adobe Reader
Make checks payable to:
Mail completed pre-entries and payment to:
Victory Stables, Inc.
1176 West Street
Stoughton, MA 02072
• No same day adds! This is a Benefit and No Refunds will be issued!
• We reserve the right to limit entries due to COVID!
• Proof of your horse/pony current Coggins and vaccinations must accompany your entry! No exceptions!
For Information please call: Farm (781) 344-0202 or Cell (617) 688-5059
Victory Stables, Inc.
1176 West Street, Stoughton, MA 02072
Absolutely no parking on the street at any time! Thanks!
Please, NO DOGS!